Custom Search

02 January 2011

When Rani Mukherjee and Vidya Balan locked lips to prove their friendship

rani vidya kiss
Seems that Bollywood actors and actresses are out there to try out any stunt for publicizing their flicks. It has not been long when Ranbir Kapoor and Imraan Khan kissed each other at ‘Koffee with Karan’ and now, Rani Mukherjee and Vidya Balan got bold enough to lock lips at a promotional event. The pics are doing rounds on the internet and is supposed to be from a stage event clicked in the recent past when the two ladies were out there promoting their to be released ‘No On Killed Jessica’. It may be mentioned here that Rani Mukherjee plays a bold character in the movie and has effortlessly mouthed a lot of bold dialogues for the role.
Rani and Vidya had been sharing cold vibes in the past. However, the fight is over now. Both actresses are professionals in real life and thus they agreed to take that extra step to promote No One Killed Jessica well. Here is a part of the conversation that led to this passioanate kiss:
Rani: So, what about the rumours that we had problems?
Vidya: Well, lovers’ tiffs happen. I get upset, you placate me, you get upset, and I placate you. Sometimes flowers work, sometimes chocolates. I think in your case flowers do the magic. Do we really look that we’re having a problem? We can prove otherwise.
Rani: Come here … (they do a lip-lock, almost). Mwaah! Lovely! Only for zoOm.
Vidya: No, only for Rani. Dekhte rahiye …
Rani (laughing): Vidya, actually I’m getting quite distracted by your red lipstick. What do I do?
Vidya (covering her mouth): Okay, I will talk like this. Ha, ha, ha!
Rani: If you had to do my role in the film, would you do it differently?
Vidya: I would’ve surely done it differently, but I’ve said this million times in the past that I don’t think anyone could’ve played this role as believably as you have.
Rani: On this note, another kiss. (Kisses Vidya passionately on the mouth and Vidya responds). Now Vidya’s already looking tired, mmnnn … that says a lot about me.
Rani: Three things about me you don’t particularly like and you could never tell me. That should be easy, Vidya.
Vidya: The fact that I’m always the first person who has to say sorry after a fight. I’m the one to call you at night, but you never do. And thirdly, the fact that I can’t stop laughing when we’re together.
Check out their lip lock and decide for yourself…..