3. Nafisa Joseph (28 March 1979 - 29 July 2004)Nafisa Joseph was an Indian model and MTV video jockey. She was the winner of Miss India Universe 1997 and was a semi-finalist in the Miss Universe pageant.
Joseph hanged herself in her flat in Mumbai on 29 July 2004. She was to marry businessman Gautam Khanduja in a few weeks' time. According to her parents, Joseph took the step because her marriage was called off.
This was due to Joseph having discovered that Khanduja was still married, although having told her he had been divorced for two years.
2. Kuljeet Randhawa (1 January 1976 - 8 February 2006)Kuljeet Randhawa was an Indian actress and model. The former Gladrags model was best known for her role in the Kohinoor-series.
Randhawa also appeared in several television series including Hip Hip Hurray, C.A.T.S., and a lead role in STAR One's Special Squad.
On 8 February 2006, Randhawa hanged herself at her apartment in Juhu, a suburban of Mumbai.
In a suicide note, Kuljeet stated that she was ending her life as she was unable to cope with life's pressures. Shortly before her death, she had completed a role in the film By Chance.
1. Viveka Babaji (May 23, 1973 - June 25, 2010)Viveka Babajee was a Mauritian-born Indian model and actress. She held the titles of Miss Mauritius World 1993 and Miss Mauritius Universe 1994.
She appeared in some Bollywood movies too like 'Yeh Kaisi Mohabbat(2002). She was best known for her KamaSutra condom advertisements of the 1990s, and for her involvement in the so-called Metro Manila Film Festival scam of 1994.
She died on June 25, 2010 after committing suicide at her Bandra residence in Mumbai.
5. Parveen Babi (April 4, 1949 - 20 January 2005)Parveen is most remembered for her glamorous roles alongside top heroes of the 1970s and early 80s in blockbusters like Deewar, Namak Halaal, Amar Akbar Anthony and Shaan.
She was found dead in her Mumbai apartment on 22 January 2005 after her residential society secretary alerted the police that she had not collected milk and newspapers from her doorstep for three days.
The Police suspected that she might have died three days back, though the cause of her death was not immediately known and rumourss had it that she had committed suicide.
The police ruled out any foul play. Later it was said that the cause of death appeared to be complications from diabetes.
4. Divya Bharti (25 February 1974 - 5 April 1993)Divya was an Indian Bollywood Actress. She started her career in 1990 with Telugu films making her debut in Bobbili Raja.
After several other hits in the South, she entered Hindi films with 'Vishwatma' in 1992. She appeared in more than 14 Hindi films between 1992 and 1993 - a world record for a newcomer.
She married Sajid Nadiadwala in May 1992. Her career was cut short by her tragic death in April 1993 at the age of 19. She had just turned nineteen in February of that year.
The investigation into the circumstances of her death was closed in 1998, and the exact nature of her death still remains a mystery.