Custom Search

24 December 2010

Rani Mukherjee Vidya Balan Kissing Video Scandel

Yes two desi girls of Bollywood during an interview do a liplock wow…, and gifted us the Happy kiss miss. During an interview here in India at Zoom TV both the girl twice kiss each other. Here below we are providing the full synopsis of the interview so judge what happened at the end we will come up with the video.
So here its start…

Rani: So, what about the rumours that we had problems?
Vidya: Well, lovers’ tiffs happen. I get upset, you placate me, you get upset, and I placate you. Sometimes flowers work, sometimes chocolates. I think in your case flowers do the magic. Do we really look that we’re having a problem? We can prove otherwise.
Rani: Come here … (they do a lip-lock, almost). Mwaah! Lovely! Only for zoOm.
Vidya: No, only for Rani. Dekhte rahiye …
Rani (laughing): Vidya, actually I’m getting quite distracted by your red lipstick. What do I do?
Vidya (covering her mouth): Okay, I will talk like this. Ha, ha, ha!
Rani: If you had to do my role in the film, would you do it differently?
Vidya: I would’ve surely done it differently, but I’ve said this million times in the past that I don’t think anyone could’ve played this role as believably as you have.
Rani: On this note, another kiss. (Kisses Vidya passionately on the mouth and Vidya responds). Now Vidya’s already looking tired, mmnnn … that says a lot about me.
Rani: Three things about me you don’t particularly like and you could never tell me. That should be easy, Vidya.
Vidya: The fact that I’m always the first person who has to say sorry after a fight. I’m the one to call you at night, but you never do. And thirdly, the fact that I can’t stop laughing when we’re together.
Rani and Vidya Kiss Video