Custom Search

02 December 2010

Nicole Scherzinger Boyfriend 2010Loved-up Nicole Scherzinger thinks her man Lewis Hamilton is 'the hottest boyfriend in the world'.

Nicole Scherzinger Boyfriend 2010Loved-up Nicole Scherzinger thinks her man Lewis Hamilton is 'the hottest boyfriend in the world'.

The Pussycat Dolls beauty says she doesn't even think about other men because she only has eyes for Formula 1 ace Hamilton.

Nicole told the UK newspaper News of the World she is totally committed to her boyfriend.

And he was the only man on her mind when she paired up with hunky dancer Derek Hough for US TV show Dancing With The Stars.

She said: 'I love Derek but we were like brother and sister.

'I never even thought whether he was good looking. He's not my type.

'But anyway, why would I need to look at anyone when I have the hottest boyfriend in the world?

'I don't think about other guys like that.'

The Pussycat Doll loves cooking up tempting treats for boyfriend Lewis Hamilton.

She tells Cosmopolitan: "A great way to keep romance alive in a relationship is to know how to cook a couple of your partner's favourite meals. I make a really good lasagne - my mum taught me. And I don't know many men who don't like a good lasagne."

Nicole adds: "I still think making a mix tape is romantic, sweet and from the heart." Love songs and lasagne? Bless!